We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- RCRobert C I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSurprised
I like the Organic Sumatran Mandheling. I only give it a 4 star rating because I like more of a roast flavor present. I normally drink Sumatran Mandheling in dark roast. I am enjoying the taste of the coffees profile that I do not get with the dark roast though. It also is also very low in acid which is a medical need of mine and preferable anyways for any coffee. I also enjoy that the caffeine content is not higher with this lighter roast. I sure would like to take this one up a notch on the roast scale though. ;-) This is shy of being it's known for boldness profile. Doesn't have to be the Italian Roast I am use to but this coffee holds up in the darkest roasts. I may stick to this if the price is steady. Did I mention you could raise the temp. ;-)
- AIAnthony I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat coffee but I cancelled order within time. We have to lay off for awhile per Dr.
See above. Thank you. Want me to return?
- SLScott L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSumatra Beans
I use it in my Breville Espresso machine. Easy to dial in and flavor is the best!
- DGDaniel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper yum
This is a perfectly roasted Sumatra Mandheling, and I look forward to drinking it in the morning. (Way better than that 10% Kona (what's the other 90%?) macadamia-nut flavored stuff my housemate likes.)
- SGSteven G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty Good!!
I Like it!