We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who
give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- KWKenneth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat choice
Use it fo r French Press
- WRWayne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Coffee!
These beans make a great cup of coffee. The company is operated by great people, as well.
- SHSteve H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat
- MPMichele P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent!!
Smooth, tasty and not bitter at all!! Will purchase again!!
- JCJon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoMore of a Daker 100% Kona Roast than Medium
I enjoyed this coffee to a degree; except for it was somewhat of a darker roast than medium roast as advertised. There is a smoothness to this coffee with hints of dark chocolate and nuts, also, a bit of a burnt quality found inmost dark roasts. Overall, I would recommend to those that like dark and medium roasts, not to those that prefer only medium or light roasted beans. My preference at this time is to go with a Kona or 100% Hawaiian Blend that is medium roasted.