* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- JTJames T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoDefective pods
About half of the KonaBlend pods rupture during brewing. I put a strainer over the cup to keep the coffee grounds out. I'm sure it is a an infrequent production issue.SBSF Bay Coffee1 year ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- RLron l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agohuh?
- RRRichard R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSMOOTH AND REFRESHING
IT'S NOT PURE KONA, BUT IT IS SMOOTH LIKE KONA AND BOLD ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THAT PURE KONA TASTE WITHOUT ANY BITTERNESS. THIS BLEND IS A WINNER!
- KGKira G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove Kona Blend!
We love this Kona blend, it has perfect balance and is one of our go to coffees!
- GSGeorge S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo-so
Not as good as the full Kona, but ok.