* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- JTJames T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoDefective pods
About half of the KonaBlend pods rupture during brewing. I put a strainer over the cup to keep the coffee grounds out. I'm sure it is a an infrequent production issue.SBSF Bay Coffee1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- RFRaymond F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 hour agoKona Blend Pods
I have been ordering this coffee since 2019 without issue.
The coffee is great, no complaints, but in this last shipment there was a issue with the pods in one of the bags. The 'netting' was very thin/torn and the pods were not usable and had to be disposed.
In a bag of 10 pods, I have to discard six of them.
First time that there has been an issue.SBSF Bay Coffee12 seconds ago
Thank you for your feedback - we are sorry you had a less than 5 star experience with our SF Bay Kona Blend Coffee. Your happiness is our top priority.
Please contact our customer service team so we can get more information and make it right! (800)-829-1300 or email@example.com
SF Bay Coffee
- TMTeri M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 days agoKona Blend
I like it with its smooth taste, but like the new Jamaican blend more. It has more flavor and body to me.
- JWJon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 days agoGood….but not as good as the last batch
I’ve been drinking the Kona Blend and a few other varieties for years now. I like the sustainability of the packaging versus plastic pods. The coffee in this latest shipment seems less potent….usually brews with a nice creamy head and robust aroma but not this batch. Kinda flat for some reason.
- TWTammera W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoStrong with a bite
This blend brought bits of morning harmony together. Starts as a nice welcome hit to the taste buds. As you continue, there is a bitter bite that let's you know it is morning. Enjoyed this with toast. Always welcome a stout start to my day. This is there.