We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- MMMark M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis is the Best!
I have tried a lot of dark roast coffees and this is by far the best. Made in a Chemex pour over pot, delicious!
- MMMatthew M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfection!
I had about given up on finding a good coffee to use in my espresso machine. This is by far the best coffee I’ve ever had. I find a fine grind makes the most amazing cup ever. I don’t typically leave reviews, much less often a positive review. My only complaint is that I have started drinking way too much coffee.
- RBRon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agodrinking SFB coffee on a tropical island over 5000 miles away....
Great Coffee ! I live on the island of Saipan over 5000 miles from California...I ordered the Extra Dark Italian and received 6 days later...last night I sat out on my balcony watching the sunset and drinking a cup of SFB coffee...Life is Good! will be ordering again soon...
- CLCarl L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerked perfection is the key in making a dark bean coffee!
Very full flavored coffee and I like a perked coffee with four seven gr/0.25 per cup coarse grind on this bean. As soon as it starts to perk turn temperature down to a minimum perk speed as possible. Perk for 8 mins. This will avoid making it bitter or to strong taking away the perfect flavor these beans can produce! Best with making at least 5 cups or more!
- MHmark h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agoGreat tasting coffee.
We have been drinking Dark Italian Roast for many years now.