We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- RSrandy s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe daily Grind....
Every morning the grinder wakes up the dogs and lets them know it is time to go out. When they hear the beep beep the coffee is done they dutifully assume they need a treat for allowing me to get the first sip.
- RWrobert w d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA smooth start
Fog Chaser is a perfect cup of coffee to start the day with . Smooth with a great aroma . I am a decades long devotee of a coffee that starts with MH . If you are too Fog Chaser is for you .
- HHHolly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome Flavor!
I’ve been getting my coffee from SFBC off and on for about 3 years now, and I haven’t tried a blend I didn’t love yet. The Fogchaser is our favorite though! It’s got a deep, full-bodied flavor that keeps us coming back for more.
- DHDaniel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe name says it all . . .
This is a great morning blend . . .perfect for my french press and give me a tasty, rich cup of coffee to start the day.
- SUSlap Ur M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI blend
Can't have fog Chaser without French roast I blend the beans equally before grinding them and it makes a wonderful pot of coffee