We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- ETEvelynn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoBest
This is my favorite coffee. I first tried it in SoCal from a local health food store in Loma Linda. When I moved back to NorCal I couldn’t find it in stores so stopped drinking it till recently decided to buy it online. Didn’t realize it came in a 2# bag haha! The Java love is the only one I’ve tried, it’s still as good as I remember.
- LTLindsey T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMy fave coffee of all time
I hadn’t drank this coffee in close to 15 years but I remembered it fondly. Happy to be a customer!
- JBJoseph B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFor the Love of Coffee
Java love is one of the best coffee's you can drink. Has great taste and flavor and is so smooth. Try it you will not be sorry.
- TATyler A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
So far this is my favorite "flavor" though I just ordered Moka-Java and am anxious to try it.
Whilst I prefer this straight up, we have to mix it with decaf (we use Gorilla decaf) as caffeine is not part of the regular diet anymore :-/
For me this is a very full bodied flavor, yet not overwhelming.
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoJava Love
Love the flavor, quality and the reasonable price.