We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- RCRobert C I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSurprised
I like the Organic Sumatran Mandheling. I only give it a 4 star rating because I like more of a roast flavor present. I normally drink Sumatran Mandheling in dark roast. I am enjoying the taste of the coffees profile that I do not get with the dark roast though. It also is also very low in acid which is a medical need of mine and preferable anyways for any coffee. I also enjoy that the caffeine content is not higher with this lighter roast. I sure would like to take this one up a notch on the roast scale though. ;-) This is shy of being it's known for boldness profile. Doesn't have to be the Italian Roast I am use to but this coffee holds up in the darkest roasts. I may stick to this if the price is steady. Did I mention you could raise the temp. ;-)
- BFBruce F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGood break from really Dark coffee.
It is very smooth. Dark but not too dark.
- CLCheri L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agosumatra mandheling
- LLindaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
Love the flavor of the Organic Sumatra Mandh ... Great to have any time of day ...
- GPGalen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOSM
Great tasting and smooth