How to Make a Toasted White Mocha
Our toasted white mocha recipe is a delicious combination of French vanilla coffee, caramel sauce and white chocolate. With its sweet indulgent taste, it’s perfect as an after-dinner treat!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 squares white baking chocolate
• 1 teaspoon caramel sauce
• 8 ounces hot coffee (we suggest our French Vanilla)
• Whipped cream
• White chocolate shavings
1. Measure out the white chocolate and caramel into a mug.
2. Pour in the hot coffee and mix until fully combined.
3. Add your preferred amount of milk.
4. Top with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.