Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Just in time for fall, this drink combines two flavors of fall we can't ignore. Enjoy it hot. Enjoy it iced. There's enough sauce to make it twice!
- San Francisco Bay Espresso Roast Coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon apple pie seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup suagr
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- Caramel sauce
- Ice (if enjoying cold)
Make pumpkin sauce
1.Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, brewed coffee, and sugar to small sauce pan over low heat. Stir until well combined.
Prepare your cup:
2. Drizzle caramel sauce on the inside edges of your favorite cup.
3. Add desired amount of ice, 1/4 cup of pumpkin sauce, and 1/2 cup of milk to cup
4. Pull two shots of espresso using San Francisco Bay Espresso Roast. Pour over the top of milk
5. Stir and enjoy!
If you prefer to enjoy your drink hot, omit the ice and warm your milk.
Extra pumpkin sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for future use, up to three days