We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- BSBill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoDelish
We grind fresh daily and prepare in a French press: like our favorite patisserie on the Isle St. Louis.
- HJHon. Joyce C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFabulous
I’ve been buying from this company for probably over 30 years and always bought the French roast both regular and decaf. I’m so glad to see they now have organic the flavor is absolutely superb. The aroma starts your mouth watering. I cannot rave enough about those products!
- KBKimberley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoy/Almond Latte's Just Went to a New Level!
I had been drinking the Organic Rainforest Blend mixed with the Organic Hurricane Decaf. Espresso and that combo just wasn't doing it for me. SFBC customer service suggested I try the French and Decaf. French roast blends and that combo is the ticket! Full, rich flavor without bitterness or awful acidity. Highly recommend either and/or both.
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Decaf
The best Decaf I've had. Cannot usually drink Decaf because of the off flavor. This Decaf is different and is not decaffeinated with chemicals. Buying more and planning to lower my caffeine intake and enjoy my brews.
- CGChristopher G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDecaf french roast
I like brewing the decaf French Roast in a Clever Dripper. It’s a smoother flavor than reg french roast.
I use 1/4 cup of coffee to 14 ounces of water @ 1.45 minutes of brewing. It tastes better 15 mins after brewing, though.