We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- FKFrank K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFabulous Coffee, Subscriber for YEARS!
While this particular coffee is spectacular... The other 3 bags I get through my subscription are equally as satisfying. Daily grinding, boil the water, pour it over... Yum. The cost of the coffee is very affordable and worth the price. Do I have local coffee roasters? Sure.... Will I switch? Nope. San Francisco Bay Coffee is so reliable that I've no reason to. Thanks SFBC for the years of great coffee and great service and support. Frank
- RCRichard C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoDeep flavor, low acidity. no bitterness.
Don't try grinding these Breakfast Blend beans too far ahead of drinking. Some of the subtle flavor will be lost 1-4 days after grinding even if stored in airtight containers. While I do like the stronger flavor of the higher roast of Fog Chaser, I find I can drink more of the Breakfast Blend without any bitterness. I guess life's a balance but it's nice to have a choice.
I like a very fine grind to use in Melitta-style drip preparation. For maximum coffee flavor be careful about diluting the coffee flavor with cream or milk. But for holiday festivity, a dollop of whipped cream is fun!
- MZMark Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent, slightly more bold then expected
I'm a subscription customer who tends to rotate between some of the different SF Bay blends. This is an excellent breakfast coffee. It doesn't carry the sharper, boldness as Fog Chaser, but clearly has some of that profile in its blend while delivering a more rounded and smoother flavor. That said, many breakfast blends even from decent brands tend to be more bland. This? Not so. It still has enough punch on the tongue to exile the remaining drowsiness for your first cup of the day.
- JNjeffrey n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoffee
Perfect ! Will be buying more!! 😀
- CBCheryl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoloves it
husband loves it.