* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- NDNancy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGood Choice
Love this variety pack!! It is a dark roast but not strong and bitter!!
- HJHarriet J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTHE REAL DEAL
I love the dark roast collection! It taste like coffee should taste!!!!
- WSWanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFirstntime trying SFB coffee
I haven't tried all the different blends yet, but I love the Fog Chaser
- BWBill W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery Good
I especially like Espresso Roast.
- SPScott P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDark Roast Variety Pack
I appreciated this sampler of dark roasts so that I could try each. I thought all of them were good with their individual tastes. I'm a real dark roast coffee lover, so the French and Extra Dark Italian scored best for me!!! Fog Chaser and Espresso were very good but with a lighter on the palate breakfast type coffee. Great for starting your day! As for purchasing pods, I wished that "all" pod flavors had the choice to purchase 12, 18, 36, 80 counts. Some you can only buy 80 ct. Sort of hard to try one when you have to buy 80 ct just to see if you like it. For example, the Haight Ashbury or Organic Sumatra.