We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- TKTed K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat decaf. Perfect for any espresso drink.
I'm extremely happy to find an espresso-blended decaf with flavor that stands up to Americanos, Lattes and Cappuccinos. It's a rare find as most decafs are seemingly afterthoughts for many roasters. I would argue that decaf drinkers are even more interested in a coffee's depth and flavor ... after all, we're not in it for the buzz! Great job SFB Coffee!
- NINancy I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTHE BEST
This coffee is excellent - have used for years and will continue to use it!
- KMKathleen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest coffee
Good price. Organic. Great taste! Convenient packaging.
- JMJean M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best i ve found
I miss coffee. This decaf is safe and the best i have tried
- DTDenise T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIs it Swiss Water Processed?
First I LOVE that it’s Organic! Second, I LOVE this decaf expresso bean, it actually taste like caffeinated coffee. Many of my friends are surprised when they taste it that’s it’s decaf.
I did notice on your website for the description of these beans it says:
“ We decaffeinate all our decaf coffees using the Swiss Water® Process. ”
but no where on the bag is this indicated. I only ask because I have a friend who is highly sensitive to caffeine and after his morning coffee he could not sleep that night…..like I said highly sensitive. I have served him the San Francisco Bay French Roast Decaf whole beans the last time he visited and he was fine, no problem sleeping. What I did notice was that the coffee bean bag does NOT say that it is “Swiss water processed” which gives me the impression that it is NOT. Why is that when your website says that it is?