We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- KVKristy V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoExcellent
- JAJulie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood coffee.
Hard to get a good tasting cup of coffee from the speedy coffee maker lol that I have. This Gorilla decaf is decent even in my coffee maker.
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious cold brew
I just made some of the best cold brew ever. I will be a regular purchaser of this coffee.
- LRLeonard R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGorilla Decafe
The name belies its wonderful smoothness and softness yet deep flavor.
When I ran out of the ground version and couldn't find it,
out of desperation I bought the K Cups version, cut them open and
and brewed the contents in my old Mr. Coffee. Aaaaah!
- CHCandace H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCute title!!
When supplies were exhausted in my area, I had to reach out to your company! I love the rich flavor, and I drink it black. Some decafs mask good coffee flavor, Gorilla doesn’t.