* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- DKDan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoGreat decaf
Very smooth. Good flavor.
- PSPeter St G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week ago????
I prefer the french roast decaf better.
- MCMarilyn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNot the best
They are ok and up there with most other decafs. Wish I didn’t have to drink decaf but…
- LKLouise K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHappy Customer
I really love their decaf Gourmet Blend coffee, it taste smooth with no bitter aftertaste. I needed to cut down on my caffeine and I couldn’t find a decaf coffee that tasted good and made with no chemicals. SF bays decaf coffee beans are made using the Swiss water process. That is why I decided to order my first box, and it’s been almost a year.
Very happy customer
- ADAnnie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOur every time decaf
We love SF Bay Coffee!