We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- GUGary U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy standard
Pleasant Hill Farms “Restaurant Blend” has been the standard in my house for over 5 years and makes having coffee out a big gamble.
- AMArthur M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoA great coffee
It's a great drip coffee, I was getting it from a Costco for the last 10 years but they suddenly didn't have it anymore, I tried other brands but it didn't click like this one did. So in the end I just came to the retailers site and ordered more there.
- ENEmily N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoFull flavor, great value
My husband and I have tried many varieties of coffee. We're huge coffee fans but choose to avoid the high price tag and having to grind the beans. Once we found this PHF Restaurant Blend, we've never found anything else that comes close. Such amazing full bodied flavor, easy ground coffee, hard to beat!
- JHJudy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPleasant hill farm’s restaurant blend.
I have been looking for this coffee for years. Costco used to carry it and then suddenly quit selling it in their store. I am so glad to find it on the internet. My family was very surprised to have a cup of this coffee in the morning Will be ordering it again.
- NNeyraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove
Definitely one of the best coffees I’ve had. Hard to replace. I have always preferred iced coffee but this brew has turned me into a hot cup of coffee drinker. Nothing negative to say. Well done, SFB.