We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- SESusan E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoThe only coffee I drink
Great taste and never disappoints!Was this helpful?
- GHGene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoDecaf Gourmet Blend
Very good decaf coffee…Was this helpful?
- CKClaire K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
5 StarsWas this helpful?
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat Tasting Decaf
First time ordering this decaf. It was delicious and well worth the cost.Was this helpful?
- LLeviVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars9 months agoNothing Special
Perhaps my expectations were too high, but this decaf was no better than the Whole Foods Decaf (Swiss Method). The Whole Foods Decaf is roughly half the cost of SF Bay Coffee. Going forward I will not spend the extra $10 on San Francisco Bay Coffee. I purchased directly from SF Bay and I'm assuming the shipping cost and extensive labor involved in their operations are the reason for the extra $10.Was this helpful?