We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChasing Hazelnut Creme around Costco's for 1/4 Century
It's great. I am a 25 year follower.
- ANAmelia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFound my blend
I love this coffee and look forward to my first cup every morning. I’ve been a hazelnut coffee drinker for over two decades and this is my favorite, by far. It has an amazing aroma and a richer flavor than other hazelnut coffees I’ve tried. It’s very convenient to have it delivered to my home and it’s easy to adjust the shipping frequency.
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSan Francisco Bay is the best coffee!
Excellent! Better than other hazelnut coffee we've ordered.
This brand is the best!!
- RGReese G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWhat Do I Think? No time to think, my coffee's ready!
Years & years ago, before that Seattle coffee place was in business, my first coffeeshop was in San Francisco, right across the street from my apartment. They got green beans fresh off the ships from around the world, not only brewed it & sold by the cup but roasted them for sale & even roasted them to customers' specs... and OH! The fragrance of those beans brewing our roasting. Of all the things I missed when I moved away from Frisco, that coffee was what I missed the most. ... And then I discovered SFBay Whole Bean Coffee.! Store it in the freezer. Grind it fresh every night. Set the coffee pot timer. I don't need an alarm clock any more. Just that stirring aromas of Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Mocha Java... whatever the flavor of the morning and as strong or as light as I choose. Whichever the flavor of the day, I will never have any other coffee. San Francisco Bay Whole Bean. That's all I need anymore forever!
- RARob A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuperb delicious coffee
I love this coffee blend omg it’s so tasty and so fresh. The aroma after I grind it is incredible. Love it!!!!