Iced Lavender Latte
Lavender is one of those flavors that embodies the feeling of summer! And, it makes a great addition to your iced latte.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons dried lavender buds
• 8 ounces iced coffee or cold brew
• Frothed milk
1. Combine sugar, water and dried lavender buds in a sauce pan.
2. Cook until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to simmer.
3. Turn the heat off and strain the syrup to remove any pieces of lavender buds.
4. Add ice to a glass and pour in your coffee, adding two tablespoons of the lavender simple syrup. (If you prefer a lighter taste, add only one tablespoon of syrup.)
5. Top off your coffee with frothed milk and enjoy your iced lavender latte!