How to Make a Dairy-Free Dulce de Leche Latte
The rich caramel flavor of dulce de leche makes it the perfect addition to a latte! Here's a simple recipe for a non-dairy version using oat milk, which we think pairs perfectly with the dulce de leche flavor.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 shots espresso
• 2 tablespoons non-dairy or vegan dulce de leche
• 3/4 cup oat milk
1. Place the dulce de leche in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Transfer the softened dulce de leche into your favorite coffee mug.
3. Brew two shots of espresso and pour over the dulce de leche.
4. Stir until fully incorporated.
5. Steam the oat milk and pour over the espresso.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon.