Apple Cinnamon Latte
If you love hot toddies, you’ll love this apple cinnamon latte! It’s a delicious combination of spice-infused apple juice, milk and of course coffee. The touch of caramel and apple pie seasoning around the rim of the glass send this drink over the top!
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1/4 orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp whole cloves
- 3 teaspoons apple pie seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 ounces medium dark coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- Caramel sauce
Make apple base:
1. Combine apple juice, orange juice, whole cloves, sugar and 1 teaspoon apple pie seasoning in small saucepan. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes. Remove apple base from heat and remove whole cloves.
Make brown sugar spice mixture for glass rim:
2. Mix 2tablespoons brown sugar and 2 teaspoons of apple pie seasoning together in small dish.
3. Dip glass upside down in caramel, then in brown sugar spice mixture.
Assemble the drink:
4. Brew 8 ounces of a medium dark roast coffee(we used our Parisian Roast OneCUP™ coffee pods).
5. Add 1/2 cup of apple base to the coffee.
6. Froth 1/4 cup milk. Add milk to drink.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
Optional: Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Special Note: There will be a large amount of the apple base leftover which can be used to spice up other holiday drinks for all ages!