Cheese Foam Topping for Cold Brew
Have you tried a drink with cheese foam? It's so easy to make at home! Here's a basic cheese foam recipe that will add a sweet and tangy deliciousness to your coffee!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 8 ounces cold brew (we suggest Moka Java)
• 4 ounces cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/4 cup milk
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese and sugar.
2. Slowly add in the whipping cream.
3. Once all of your whipping cream has been incorporated into the cream cheese, add a pinch of sea salt and continue whipping until mixture has peaks.
4. Slowly stir in the milk until you reach your desired consistency. It should be thick, light and pourable.
5. In a tall glass, add ice and cold brew.
6. Top it off with the your cheese foam and enjoy.