Caramel Cold Brew
Turning your afternoon cold brew into a delicious caramel delight is easier than you’d think! Grab a milk frother, milk, some homemade cold brew and follow the instructions below.
- 8 ounces cold brew
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons salted caramel syrup
1. Add 8 ounces cold brew to cup (cold brew instructions below).
2. Combine 1/2 cup milk with 3 tablespoons of salted caramel syrup.
3. Combine with hand frother.
4. Pour caramel milk into coffee.
MAKING THE COLD BREW
1. Grind your coffee of choice.
2. Add 1 3/4 cups of cold water to the container
3. Add 3/4 cup of coffee to the filter.
4. Insert filter into the water container
5. Leave it in the fridge for 16-24 hours and then remove the filter from the container.