We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- GGregVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoAn average cup of Joe.
A good middle of the road cup of coffee. Nothing special but nothing to complain about.Was this helpful?
- KDKenny D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBreakfast Time, NICE...
Smooth, good tasting stuff right here, it Grinds a Bit differently in my BURR Grinder than some other Beans, but I just use a tiny bit more to get the Taste that i Prefer. Has a good Taste, not Bitter but nice at the end. I like it and will Reorder this again. Seemed FRESH outta the Bag and has a Good Aroma. Ilike it Very Much.Was this helpful?
- RHrichard h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
5 StarsWas this helpful?
- SRShirley R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoWonderful bean-brew coffee
Itâ€™s the best bean coffee Iâ€™ve ever had. When you grind it up fresh to use oh my does the aromas really smell good. Then when you brew it and get to taste it all your taste buds are over extended. Thanks for sharin that wonderfulWas this helpful?
- DHDuane H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoBreakfast blend
Fresh, but not as light as I like. A little extra water, I guess!Was this helpful?