We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- LDLeslie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat Coffee and Service
I LOVE your whole bean Gorilla Decaf--a great coffee to mix for half-caff brews that taste full-caff. The subscription mail service is perfect for me. Every few weeks, fresh coffee beans arrive at my door, so I never run out.
- OZOlen Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoConsumer
I buy the French r\Roast regular from Costco in a 3 lb bag. I would like to get the decaf in the same size so I can make a 50% half caf.
- MJMichael J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSimply reliable
I can relax when it arrives knowing I'm in good hands...
I enjoy all SF Coffee blends...
- LJLisa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest decaf anywhere
Full bodied, rich flavor that is hard to find in decaf. No bitterness at all. My new favorite.
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe love it
We live in Oregon- home of artisan coffee. We love Organic Gorilla Decaf. It has a rich robust flavor, the beans are dark and oily- so delicious. We love this coffee!