We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoWe love it
We live in Oregon- home of artisan coffee. We love Organic Gorilla Decaf. It has a rich robust flavor, the beans are dark and oily- so delicious. We love this coffee!
- HTHelen T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoOur favorite Decaf coffee
We were used to getting one pound bags of Gorilla Decaf.
- GWGeorge W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agogood way to start the day
Very tasty coffee with a reasonable price. My wife is very fussy about food and drink, and she has been enjoying gorilla decaf for quite a few years. (me too)
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoOrganic Gorilla Decaf
I really like the 2lb size Organic Gorilla Decaf.. I sometimes want a cup of decaf,
and mix the Gorilla Decaf beans with Organic Hurricane Espresso, 2 lb Bag.
- BCBarry C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTaste great
Robust full bodied coffee. You can’t tell it’s decaf coffee.