We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoChasing Hazelnut Creme around Costco's for 1/4 Century
It's great. I am a 25 year follower.
- IMIan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 hours agoGood, but taste is too subtle.
Overall the coffee is very good. The issue is that the hazelnut taste is too subtle. Now, this would be fine if it were only natural flavoring, but there are also artificial flavorings as well, so that is what is disappointing. If it is going to be such a subtle taste, then please make it only with natural flavorings.
- LLLisa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat for mixing
I add this to the rain forest blend to make my own custom mix!
- DHDouglas H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeen enjoying this coffee for years!
- PCPaul C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHazelnut creme the best taste
Great taste the real deal