We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoChasing Hazelnut Creme around Costco's for 1/4 Century
It's great. I am a 25 year follower.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoLong time buyer
I buy whole bean Hazelnut Creme. I ordered 2 bags of Hazelnut plus Organic Sumatra ground. The Sumatra is pretty good. I like Hazelnut better. I looked today and I see that the Hazelnut is sold out. When will you have more available?
- RTRobert T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoOur go-to
We continue to love the Hazelnut Creme and buy in bulk as it is our daily cup (cups???). We have also purchased more to give to others who continue to ask us where we get this after trying it at our home. Certainly more economical (and easy) to buy direct and through subscription. To be honest-SOME day we may try other flavors.
- MNMichael N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoHazelnut Cream Coffee
Excellent, we really enjoy the flavor.
- VGVictor G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoNuttin Wrong Here
I enjoy this coffee very much. A friend gave me my first bag and I was so impressed that I had to get my own subscription.