We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- RBRon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agodrinking SFB coffee on a tropical island over 5000 miles away....
Great Coffee ! I live on the island of Saipan over 5000 miles from California...I ordered the Extra Dark Italian and received 6 days later...last night I sat out on my balcony watching the sunset and drinking a cup of SFB coffee...Life is Good! will be ordering again soon...
- CLCarl L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerked perfection is the key in making a dark bean coffee!
Very full flavored coffee and I like a perked coffee with four seven gr/0.25 per cup coarse grind on this bean. As soon as it starts to perk turn temperature down to a minimum perk speed as possible. Perk for 8 mins. This will avoid making it bitter or to strong taking away the perfect flavor these beans can produce! Best with making at least 5 cups or more!
- WLWilliam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoExtra Dark Italian and French Roast
- HSHarry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoTaste best at...
- WBWilliam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReplacement for TJ's Bay Blend
I've been searching for a replacement to TJ's Bay Blend ever since they discontinued it. Searching online, someone recommended this. It's the closest thing I've found so far.