* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOrganic coffee is the only coffee that I recommend!
Rainforest blend is a delicious and purely natural Coffee and I can tell that by how it tastes that they don’t use any pesticides or Fertilizers or any other unnatural substances in their process of growing and roasting and packaging of their Organic Products. I’m also pleased that they have a comprehensive collection of other organic coffee’s on their website under “The Organic Coffee Company” I also use a pod of this coffee and then top off my cup with their “The Organic Coffee Company’s” - “Organic Gorilla Decaf” 2LB. Bag (whole bean - freshly ground daily) coffee brewed in my coffee pot. Both blend well together for 75% regular coffee and 25% decaf in my cup.
- SMSusan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat coffee
I love the compostable pods and that the coffee is organic. Great price when you buy directly from the website.
- RFrebecca f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoThe best
My favorite ❤️
- SRSteven R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat flavor.
Don’t know what an organic blend is suppose to taste like but the taste and after taste are superb.
- NRNancy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agolove the coffee
loved the blend.want to find out if I can order every other shipment with my order of organic French coffee.one shipment of the French the next shipment of the rainforest.