Pecan Pie Latte
A southern classic with a caffeinated twist! This slice of heaven is brimming with coffee and comfort.
- 8 ounces dark roast coffee
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pecan butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- whipped cream
Make the pecan pie syrup:
1. Add butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pecan butter, and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat on low, stirring well until combined. Remove from heat.
2. Dip the rim of your favorite mug into the syrup.
Assemble the drink:
3. Brew 8 ounces of a medium/dark roast coffee (we used our Parisian Roast OneCUP™ coffee pod).
4. Add coffee and 1/4 cup of pecan pie syrup to mug.
5. Froth 1/2 cup of milk. Add to drink.
6. Top with desired amount of whipped cream.
Note: Extra syrup can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days. It can also be used over ice cream, pie, and pancakes!