We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who
give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- PNPeter N.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 minutes agoVietnamese Style Cafe
I’m Vietnamese and this is the best Vietnamese coffee made by an American Company👍 I bought my first bag from Costco and came back the next day and bought 3 more bags. It’s no longer available at Costco for two months now and I end up ordering from Amazon. Another Vietnamese reviewer was saying that it needs to grind a little smaller to get a strong bold flavor. I regrind it down smaller every morning and it’s perfect with the Vietnamese (Phin) cafe maker.
- KRKimi R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Star rating on this coffee!
Dark, bold and smooth!!! Love it and would buy it again. We usually buy the French Roast, which is always a favorite. This is now on our favorite list!
- BRBeverly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoffee lover
Actually, the first time I ordered it, I mistook it for Viennese Style. I was wondering why the flavor wasn't as I had remembered it many years ago, but have been unable to find it anymore. After double checking the package, I noticed my mistake. It was Vietnamese Style, NOT Viennese. As it turned out, not the same flavor, but I enjoyed the taste. I especially like that it comes with a fine grind, which the French roast doesn't.
I am now hooked on Vietnamese Style coffee.
- JOJennifer O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA good flavorful and strong cup of coffee
My husband is hard to please on the coffee front and this one really hits the mark. It's consistent and delicious. We do not like the new floral tastes going around in coffees, we like the nutty, toffee, and earthy flavors - this is all of that.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Coffee that tastes like coffee. Gotta order some more.