We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- RFRobert F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoFavorite daily brew
I think it's great. Some single source coffees are different and offer their own subtle benefits. Overall the organic rainforest blend is a great value for the delicious coffee I can make with it. I use a good burr grinder and a good coffee maker.Was this helpful?
- AAggiebabeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCoffee Order
Have not received it yet, but have been notified of shipment. Done in timely manner. Thank you!Was this helpful?
- BWBrandon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
5 StarsWas this helpful?
- RRyanI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoFull of great flavor and body
Bought huge pack from Costco with our new espresso machine. Ran out and tried a few different types and brands of roasts, and was wondering why my coffee was so weak. I was suspecting the machine, but when I bought more of this blend, I realized the greatness of this coffee roast. Sooo bold and full of flavor, I don't need to search anymore for my favorite.Was this helpful?
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoOrganic Rainforest Blend
Itâ€™s ok. Donâ€™t really care for it. Will use Java Moca as it has a great taste.Was this helpful?