We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- GMGerd M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoReasonably consistant
Depending on freshness the flavor will change slightly, but what I like about SFB Decaf Espresso is that the flavors remain reasonably consistent even after opening the bag. It also blends well with other coffees if you want to tweak flavor a little.Was this helpful?
- WWwendie w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat fresh coffee!
We prefer a medium to dark roast for our cappuccinos and lattes. Hard to find one with a robust but not bitter flavor. This one fits the bill. Very similar in flavor profile to our favorite Rainforest Blend that we use daily. We only purchase organic coffee beans and have never been dissatisfied with this company's product. Also, I hate to say , my husband loves the convenience of his pod coffee maker. We ONLY purchase pods from this company because they don't use plastic pods. This way we can use an organic product that is easier on the environment and us!Was this helpful?
- RGRoger G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 hours agoGreat Espresso Roast
This is my favorite espresso roast over many I have used!!Was this helpful?
- RBRussell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoExcellent decaf Espresso
I've been drinking SF Bay Coffee's decaf French Roast when I don't feel like a caffeine jolt. Very nice French Roast, BTW.
But I wanted to try a slightly less dark decaf, so I tried SF Bay Coffee's decaf Espresso Roast. Excellent!Was this helpful?
- DDDave D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat DeCaf!!
My wife enjoys your DeCaf!!Was this helpful?