We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- SSSherry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoExcellent coffee for the price.
Excellent coffee for the price. I love that it is organic, but I wish we could get it closer to the roasting time. I previously purchased from a small local roaster and would have the coffee within days of it being roasted. However, it was nearly twice the price.
- AAAndree A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoWow!
Very good decaf! Thank you for selling whole beans, we use them for storage!
- CFChristine F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent!
Found this to be very rich and smooth! Highly recommend!!
- LMLarry M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis batch was too dark
I have been on a subscription for Organic Hurricane Espresso Decaf for quite a while now, but the latest bag seems to be over roasted; more like a French roast than a Medium / Dark roast. Not happy with the flavor.SBSF Bay Coffee2 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- NLNancy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFull and delicious
This decaf has a full body without bitterness….so delicious