We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- TATyler A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoLove it!
So far this is my favorite "flavor" though I just ordered Moka-Java and am anxious to try it.
Whilst I prefer this straight up, we have to mix it with decaf (we use Gorilla decaf) as caffeine is not part of the regular diet anymore :-/
For me this is a very full bodied flavor, yet not overwhelming.Was this helpful?
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoJava Love
Love the flavor, quality and the reasonable price.Was this helpful?
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect "Second Pot" Balance
I'll admit, we're a 2-pot per morning household. The first pot is ALWAYS Fog Chaser, for obvious reasons. But the second pot doesn't have to do the heavy lifting of Fog Chaser, and can just be the balanced, nutty, deep flavored medium pot. Java Love fits that profile perfectly. It has a smooth, low-acid entry and finishes mellow and satisfying. A great blend for true coffee drinkers (you know, the ones that don't add anything).Was this helpful?
- CSCheri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBest tasting coffee
I've been drinking this for years. I love it.Was this helpful?
- JNJim N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoEverything is just right !
The flavor is right on with just enough “ taste “ to know your drinking real coffee. Two pound bag is just the right size, lasts long but not too long so one can try another one of San Francisco Bays flavors.Was this helpful?