We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- DPDanielle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 seconds agoI am so glad that this is offered at sfbay!
I LOVED the Ethiopian wine barrel-aged coffee and was bummed to see that it is no longer offered. I love bourbon to begin with and this coffee is a treat! It is a robust flavour full of different notes as it hits the pallet. Thank you, SF Bay! I will continue to get this for special cold winter mornings!
- TBTrent B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoExcellent
Try it for yourself
- DHDorothy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoRWanda Bourbon Coffee
Different, however has a good flavor.
- JBJason B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoMeh
Flavored coffee never hits the mark. They all taste like the same chemical was used, no matter the company. The aftertaste is like burnt sharp cheese.SBSF Bay Coffee1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- DLDarlene L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoUnexpectedly flavorful!
I was pleasantly surprised by the robust, almost caramel flavor of this lighter roast! A new favorite!