* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- JTJames T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoDefective pods
About half of the KonaBlend pods rupture during brewing. I put a strainer over the cup to keep the coffee grounds out. I'm sure it is a an infrequent production issue.SBSF Bay Coffee11 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- AWANASTASIA W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 seconds agosmooth and tasty
It is a little lighter a roast than I usually get, but it has a very smooth flavor without any bitterness or after taste.
- JLJeri L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe Taste of Hawaii
I LOVE all of your coffees and the biodegradable aspect of your pods. Kona Blend is rich and delicious!
- SMSydney M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe Best
We love our San Francisco Bay Coffee Kona and 5 stars on the Fog Chaser
- DPDean P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo Smooth
Hot or cold it is delicious. Smooth not bitter. Being a black coffee drinker I judge the coffee buy how it taste when it goes cold, if its good then, it's great hot!