We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChasing Hazelnut Creme around Costco's for 1/4 Century
It's great. I am a 25 year follower.
- SASharon A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoThanks
It’s great thanks
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMrs Lisa Hanson
We have been enjoying the Hazelnut Beans for 8 years since we got Married. My husband and I finally found our sweet spot with how to grind the beans to our liking and get the most out of the flavor. The grind consistency is kind of chunky but we do heaping tablespoons such as 8 cups of water to 9 1/2 heaping’s of ground chunky beans. You are our favorite brand of coffee and we are so grateful for you!
Thank you so much you’re very happy Customer’s,
Craig and Lisa
- MRMarylaura R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoHello
Been mixing it with French roast beans forever
- DLDon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat full bean flavor
The 2lb bags are easy to open and the coffee has. Great full bean taste,
Very happy with the product.