We’re Committed to our Farmers
Beyond coffee, the foundation of our company is to support our farmers and their communities. Each year we set up a fund to help the farmers we work with. To date, we’ve built over 63 schools, 1,700 housing communities and more than a dozen medical centers.
We’re proud to do our part in taking care of the farmers who give us so much, and by purchasing our coffee, you’re helping farmers all over the world, too.
We only accept the highest quality beans and roast them in small batches for tasting by our certified evaluators. Only the exceptional beans are then carefully roasted to their peak perfection.
- CLCarl L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPerked perfection is the key in making a dark bean coffee!
Very full flavored coffee and I like a perked coffee with four seven gr/0.25 per cup coarse grind on this bean. As soon as it starts to perk turn temperature down to a minimum perk speed as possible. Perk for 8 mins. This will avoid making it bitter or to strong taking away the perfect flavor these beans can produce! Best with making at least 5 cups or more!
- TRThomas R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat beans
Outstanding! First time trying this roast way better than expected.
- BLBruce L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agoexcellent
- JSJeff S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoJeff
Has an oily gloss. Dark roasted. Taste great. May switch to it .
- CBChristine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat coffee
Been drinking this in my French press for a week or so now and I really like it. No weird aftertaste and great tasting coffee. Doesn’t taste odd when it starts cooling down like some coffees do.