* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- JTJames T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoDefective pods
About half of the KonaBlend pods rupture during brewing. I put a strainer over the cup to keep the coffee grounds out. I'm sure it is a an infrequent production issue.SBSF Bay Coffee2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your happiness is our top priority. Please message us so we can get more information and make it right.
- SCshirley c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoKono
Like this blend no bitterness
- LBLESLI B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaySmooth and flavor great to wake up to
Wonderful morning coffee! And you can’t go wrong with San Francisco Bay Coffee. I accidentally ran out, and decided to do without rather than go to the store to get a harsh, bitter substitute. I’m glad SFB was able to speed up my order! I suffered, let me tell you!!
- JLJim L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat cup of coffee
I like this brew very much. Not to strong but strong enough.
- LKLinda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoYou got it right!
It has just the right flavor for a medium blend coffee. Not to acidic and very pleasing to the tongue!