* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- BLBarbara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSmooth taste
My daughter is picky with her coffee. I had her try this from my stash and she loved it too!
- RHRebecca H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoBest coffee ever!
I’m such a huge fan of this coffee that I carry several pods with me when I go places so that if there’s coffee to be served, I can have “the good stuff”.
In my book, there’s no other coffee that can compare!!
- LWLori W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoorganic French roast
I like that it is organic and it has very good flavor
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTasts just the way a fresh brewed coffee should
Tastes like fresh brewed. A fine cup of java
- CKCynthia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGuilt free coffee
I used to use Starbucks French Roast, but felt so bad using the k-cups that are supposed to be recyclable, but only if your town accepts them. Now I can get a delicious cup of coffee guilt free knowing that San Francisco pods are biodegradable.