* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- KJKathleen J R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoTry this
Nice medium roast mild cinnamon with a touch of sweetness
- LLLynne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA little dessert in the morning
I don't usually like flavored coffee but I like this one. A taste of cinnamon and a hint of sweetness, like having your crumb cake without all the calories. Perfect for a chilly morning!
- IBIrina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agodelish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love flavored coffee and this is one of my favorite!
- LDLovie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious
My new favorite coffee!
- SSakiBasenjiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite!
I go through 2 to 3 of these per morning, which makes me super happy about the plant based / compostable pod design. This has a mild flavor I don't get tired of; I've been ordering this flavor for a year or more at this point. If it helps anyone decide whether to try this, I drink this coffee with milk but no sugar, or I might add whipped cream. My mom who takes hers black did not care for the flavor as much. I really wish they had this in a half-caff or decaf option, because I would love to drink it all day, not just in the morning (but then I can't sleep). I prefer this coffee over fancy espresso drinks most days.