* San Francisco Bay is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registured trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Commercially Compostable OneCUP™ Pods
- RMRichard M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoMaybe it’s me.
Or maybe it’s simply the Keurig process. I’ve been enjoying your coffee for at least five years now, and I’ve decided that I really can’t tell the difference between one coffee or another. I’ve always hoped that I could find that beautiful aromatic coffee flavor you get at a restaurant. I don’t have any complaints, but this one is not it. I have tried just about everything you offer and I wish I could say I have found one that jumps ahead of the others.
- DMDean M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoRecent Purchase
Excellent quality and taste!!
- MDMartha D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoJust okay
- DMDeAnn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoColumbian pods
Have been a SFB customer for years, enjoy less waste and amazing coffee! Life long customer forward. Enjoyed purchasing at Costco, but can't find anymore
- GDGary D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoDisappointed
My cousin ground his own SF Bay coffee and the flavor was great. I thought I would try the pods since I have a Kerug . I was greatly disappointed. It was not the same flavor at all.SBSF Bay Coffee4 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback - we are sorry you had a less than 5 star experience with our SF Bay Colombian OneCup pods. Your happiness is our top priority.
Please contact our customer service team so we can get more information and make it right! (800)-829-1300 or email@example.com
SF Bay Coffee