Cold Brew Popsicles
Have we got a treat for you – cold brew popsicles! Created by our very own in-house food scientist, Katie Rosenberg, these pops can be dairy or dairy-free.
What you will need:
• Cold brew coffee
(We used our French Roast Coffee, see instructions below)
• Crushed coffee beans
• Vanilla ice cream (diary-free optional)
• Popsicle molds
• Popsicle sticks
Cold brew and ice cream mixture:
• Melt ice cream for about 20 seconds in the microwave.
• Combine ice cream and cold brew and mix with a spoon until combined.
(We used 1/2 cup ice cream to 1/4 cup cold brew)
• Fill popsicle mold with cold brew and ice cream mixture about halfway.
• Sprinkle in some lightly crushed coffee beans.
• Fill remaining half of the popsicle mold with ice cream/cold brew mixture.
• Sprinkle the top with more crushed beans.
• Freeze until solid.
Making the cold brew:
• Grind your coffee of choice.
• Add 1 3/4 cups of cold water to the container.
• Add 3/4 cup of coffee to the filter.
• Insert filter into the water container.
• Leave it in the fridge for 16-24 hours and then remove the filter from the container.