Blueberry Coffee Brew
Want to get a little adventurous with your morning coffee? Try this blueberry coffee brew created by food scientist Katie Rosenberg. Make your own blueberry syrup and use the extra with your next batch of pancakes. This brew is just as delicious with either almond milk or dairy milk.
1. Insert OneCUP™ pod into a single serve machine and brew 8 ounces of coffee.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of blueberry syrup and stir (syrup recipe below).
3. Combine 1/4 cup milk with 1/2 teaspoon berry powder using a hand frother.
4. Pour into a coffee mug.
5. Top with edible flowers.
BLUEBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 12 ounces frozen blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberry juice
- 1 cup sugar
1. Add blueberries and water to a saucepan and mash together.
2. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
3. Strain out the blueberry pieces and add blueberry juice back into the saucepan.
4. Add 1 cup of sugar and stir until combined.
Defrost blueberries in the fridge overnight.