If you have a rosemary bush accessible, cut a few sprigs and give this latte a try!
- 1 1/2 cups Barista almond milk (2% works great also)
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 8 ounces medium/dark roast coffee
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener blend (or 1 tablespoon sugar)
- Ground rosemary (optional)
Make rosemary infused milk:
1. Combine milk and rosemary sprigs. Simmer on low heat for 12 min(makes enough for 6 servings).
2. Remove rosemary sprigs and place rosemary infused milk in refrigerator.
Assemble the drink:
3. Brew 8 ounces of a medium/dark roast coffee (we used our Parisian Roast OneCUP™ coffee pods).
4. Stir in 2 tsp. of monk fruit sweetener blend
5. Remove 1/4 cup of the rosemary milk from fridge and froth.
6. Add frothed milk to drink
Optional: Sprinkle with ground rosemary.