How to Make Irish-Style Coffees
Irish coffee is delicious with or without a little shot of whiskey. Here are a couple of ways to create your perfect cup. Maybe a little luck of the Irish will rub off on you!
• 1 cup milk
• 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup dark coffee*
• 1 tablespoon Irish cream syrup
• 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
1. Steam milk, chocolate sauce and syrup together.
2. Pour into tall glass or mug and add espresso.
3. Spoon a thin layer of foamed milk over top of the mocha.
• 2 shots espresso*
• 1/2 cup steamed milk
• 1/2 teaspoon Irish cream syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon whiskey
1. Pour espresso into a coffee cup.
2. Add Irish cream syrup and whiskey to the espresso.
3. Pour frothed milk into center of cup to swirl ingredients together.
* For espresso we suggest our Fog Chaser. For coffee, we suggest our French Roast.